5: There's an Itch in My Body Memory
Spring is in the air, or at least the instinctual seeds of Spring, depending on where you live in the Northern Hemisphere.
Are you itching to make new things? Are you energized in a way that you aren't usually? Paul and Jeremy discuss seasonal spurts of creativity/ambition.
- Harmontown | Starburns Audio
- Question from Paul Corrigan: "I think it might be interesting to hear your take on agency (employee) vs. entrepreneur career paths. Or Japanese vs. American comic books. Left-right or right-left? Sometimes it's nice to do the opposite."
- Sufjan Stevens, "Fourth Of July" (Official Audio) - YouTube
- Ecclesiastes 7:3 ESV: Sorrow is better than laughter, for by sadness of face the heart is made glad.
- Scud: The Disposable Assassin - Wikipedia
- Heat Vision and Jack - Wikipedia
- Heat Vision and Jack - YouTube
- Body memory - Wikipedia
- Could Memory Traces Exist in Cell Bodies? - Scientific American
- Neural Substrates Associated with Weather-Induced Mood Variability: An Exploratory Study Using ASL Perfusion fMRI
- Creative Aversion Therapy - The Cocktail Napkin | misfitrad.io: Home of your new favorite podcasts.
- Explosive cyclogenesis - Wikipedia
- Harmontown - awww shieeet (w/ captions for the hearing impaired) - YouTube
- Family Scouting – Boy Scouts of America
- Cannabis and Cannabinoids (PDQ®): Complementary and alternative medicine - Patient Information [NCI]-Questions and Answers About Cannabis
- Charlotte's Web Hemp Extract Oil Dietary Supplement: CW™ Hemp
Did you like this show? If so, support Paul and Jeremy on Patreon. By giving as little as $5.00 per month, you’ll get access to exclusive after-show content. It’s practically a whole second episode each week we publish! Show your appreciation. Support Uncle Weepy today!