The Dungeoneers visit with Tim Smith for the second time (Jeremy lost the original session). The group has a contest to see who has the oldest podcast, Jeremy tells about the time he drunkenly fawned over Ze Frank, and WPPY-TV is on the air... sort of.
We love you. Love us back.
Your mom probably told you that you can't buy friendship. We're saying she is wrong. Visit itsonlytwodollars.com and become a patron of the show.
Absolve the latent guilt you've been carrying all these years. $5.00 friends gain access to a bonus feed of exclusive content. Aftershow topics, shenanigans, and awkward good nights can be yours.
Support the show. Your conscience will be as clear as Paul's colon.Support Uncle Weepy's Depression Dungeon
- The Shakes Episode 84: Survive, Evade and Get Ripped with David Rees
- The Shakes Episode 85: Challenge Coin: ACCEPTED with John Roderick
- Timmmmy 👨🏽💻🌈🌹 (@smithtimmytim) / Twitter
- Tim Smith (@smithtimmytim) is a geek, coffee snob, and maker of stuff - Timothy B. Smith
- 10up | finely crafted websites and tools
- Jeremy Fuksa is a unicorn (Away from Keyboard #9) |> News and podcasts for developers |> Changelog
- WPPY TV — Public Access For Excess. We'll Get There.